When your focus is on helping clients figure out what to do next, you are bound to work on important assignments and meet interesting people.
Um, well. We're eager to tell you about our work, but quite honestly, we're busy with current clients and haven't been able to stop long enough to write up some recent assignments. Come back later this month or next and you'll be able to read about how SIR helped:
- The city of Charlotte discover insights about their opportunity to be a place where everyone belongs.
- AARP uncover ways to better connect with today's generation of newly minted 50-year-olds.
- The most diverse university in Virginia develop and implement a new diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- A national food brand hone in on a believable, unique, and motivating position to take to market.
- A nursing college in Chicago train professors and administrators on how to manage generational dynamics in the classroom and with the staff.
IN THE MEANTIME...
Every relationship starts with a conversation. Call Michael Norvell at 804-342-1774, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can tell you about these examples and more.